Three Men Hospitalized After Gas Leak in Crane County

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

CRANE COUNTY - We have new information on the poisonous gas leak at an oilfield in Crane.

We're told it was actually three men that had to be hospitalized.

The three oilfield workers were rushed to Crane County Hospital after being exposed to hydrogen sulfide at a rig.

Also called H2S, the gas can be toxic and one whiff can kill you.

We're told two of the men are in stable condition.

But one of the men had to be airlifted to Midland Memorial Hospital where he's now in critical condition.