MIDLAND COUNTY - If you plan on keeping warm with a space heater, don't turn your back on it.
That's what investigators believe led to a house going up in flames.
The fire happened in the 1000 block of West County Road 137 in Midland County.
We're told a family of four was in their driveway when they noticed smoke seeping out of their home.
It took fire crews 15 minutes to get the fire under control.
Investigators believe the fire may have been sparked by an electric heater that was left on.
Newsroom Phone: (432) 567-9991
Can’t find what you're looking for?