ODESSA - Two Odessa businesses went up in flames overnight.
The first fire happened just after 10 p.m. Monday night at Buddy's Auto Sales.
The fire involved a car inside the building.
Crews were able to put it out quickly.
No one was inside when it ignited and there was only minor damage to the shop.
The second blaze sparked up around 3 a.m. Tuesday morning.
A travel trailer caught fire on West 83rd Street.
It was engulfed in flames when crews arrived and the fire had spread to a nearby shop.
The fire was put out quickly but the trailer was destroyed.
The shop suffered