MIDLAND COUNTY - A fire ripped through a south Midland County home on Saturday evening.
The flames broke out at a home in the 5100 block of FM 1213 in Midland County.
The homeowner was in the house when the fire sparked up.
He tells NewsWest 9 he thought he saw smoke and that's when he noticed flames crawling up the walls.
We're told he tried putting out the flames himself but the fire was just too fast.
The blaze destroyed the bedroom and the garage so the man plans on staying with family.
No word yet on a cause.
Newsroom Phone: (432) 567-9991
Can’t find what you're looking for?