Fire Sparks Up Inside Odessa Home - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Fire Sparks Up Inside Odessa Home

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ODESSA - A fire ripped through an Odessa home leaving a family without a place to stay.

The flames sparked up on Saturday night at a town home in the 3900 block of Scott Street, near the Music City Mall.

Several fire units responded to the scene but there's no word yet on what may have caused the blaze.

No one was hurt but the Red Cross has been called out to assist the family.

Powered by Frankly