ODESSA - 10 people have been booted from their warm homes after an electrical fire sent them packing.
The electrical fire sparked up behind a wall at a home on North Tripp.
Four people were inside the home but were able to escape in time.
An 86-year-old man in a wheelchair was taken to the hospital after he inhaled too much smoke.
Even though the fire damage was minimal, three homes had to be evacuated for the next few days.
"There's 10 people displaced, but that's because all of the electrical is off. There's actually two other trailers on the property but all the electrical goes through one meter and when we pull it, everybody is without power. That way, it's safer for everybody," West Odessa Volunteer Fire Chief, Jimmy Ellis, said.
The Red Cross is helping all three families with a place to stay.