ODESSA - Several engines were called out to a two alarm fire in Odessa on Friday night.
The blaze sparked up at a home in the 4100 block of Melody Lane in Odessa, near Permian High School.
Officials say the house was destroyed and even caught a car on fire.
The neighbor's house was also damaged during the fire.
Fortunately, the family was not at home at the time.
Crews were able to save the family's dog.
Investigators believe the massive fire started in the car port area.
However they are still trying to determine a cause.
No injuries have been reported.
Newsroom Phone: (432) 567-9991
Can’t find what you're looking for?