Fire That Destroyed Midland County Home Ruled Accidental

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

MIDLAND COUNTY - A fire that ripped through a mobile home in Midland County on Saturday afternoon has been ruled accidental.

However, officials still aren't sure what exactly started it.

The blaze sparked up in the 6200 block of South County Road 1183.

It took crews some time to get the flames under control because neighbors warned that ammunition was inside.

We're told no one was inside at the time and no injuries were reported but the home is a total loss.