Lit Candle to Blame for House Fire in West Odessa - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Lit Candle to Blame for House Fire in West Odessa

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

WEST ODESSA - A lit candle is getting the blame for a fire that burned down a West Odessa family's home.

West Odessa Volunteer firefighters were called out to a blaze after 10 p.m. Saturday night.

Chief Jimmy Ellis tells NewsWest 9, his department stayed on the scene for about three hours monitoring the site, making sure the fire didn't re-ignite.

Powered by Frankly