Arson Suspected After Apartment Fire in Odessa

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ODESSA - A fire broke out at one Odessa apartment complex on Wednesday morning.

The fire sparked up around 3:30 a.m. at the Chaparral Apartments on Grant Avenue.

When fire crews arrived on scene the apartment was fully engulfed.

According to Fire Marshall Detra White, the cause of the fire has been ruled as an arson.

Everyone was able to make it out safely.

There's no word if anyone has been arrested in connection with the fire.