ODESSA - A dangerous house fire in Odessa may be out but it's still posing a threat.
The fiery blaze ignited at a home in the 3100 block of Adams around 4 p.m. Tuesday afternoon.
Fire crews were able to knock out the fire but not before it did some massive damage.
The house is a total loss.
Fortunately, no one was at home during the fire.
But the house still poses some dangerous problems for investigators.
High carbon monoxide levels and a possible roof collapse are keeping crews back.
A neighboring house also took on some damage.
Their wall was singed a bit but is still livable.