WEST ODESSA - A fire at a West Odessa business is being ruled an accident.
The fire flared up at Grimes Iron and Metal on Boles Road on Wednesday night.
Employees that live on the lot noticed the office building in flames.
The City of Odessa and West Odessa firefighters put out the blaze quickly.
But the building, which was used to store tools, was a total loss.
Employees on the scene told NewsWest 9, the building was not insured.
Fire crews think it was accidentally started but have not said what sparked the flames.