Space Heater to Blame for House Fire in Odessa - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Space Heater to Blame for House Fire in Odessa

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ODESSA - A space heater caused an Odessa home to catch fire on Friday morning.

The blaze sparked up at a house on Pecos Street around 9 a.m.

We're told the fire was so intense that it blew out windows in the home.

A quarter of the house had heavy fire damage.

It's considered a total loss.

We're told two brothers lived there but they weren't home when the fire erupted.

Powered by Frankly