Family Displaced After House Fire in Odessa, Electrical Short to - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Family Displaced After House Fire in Odessa, Electrical Short to Blame

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ODESSA - Fire crews blame an electrical short for damaging an Odessa family's home over the weekend.

We're told an electrical short caused a gas line to heat up and rupture causing a small fire under this house on Conet Street on Sunday.

Luckily, it was contained to a crawl space.

The mother and her three kids were able to move back in.

Powered by Frankly