Two Men Hurt After Huge House Fire in Hobbs - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Two Men Hurt After Huge House Fire in Hobbs

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

HOBBS, N.M. - A huge house fire in Hobbs leaves two men hurt.

When firefighters arrived at the home in the 2000 block of east Oak on Thursday afternoon they found fierce flames raging through the home.

Hobbs fire officials tell NewsWest 9, the blaze was sparked when a plug in car battery charger became overheated and sparks were released from the jumper cables.

Two men were taken to the hospital for 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

One man got burned on his arm and the other on his hip.