Fire Sparks Up Inside Odessa Home - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: |

Fire Sparks Up Inside Odessa Home

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ODESSA - An Odessa family has been displaced after a fire damaged their home.

The fire broke out in the 1200 block of Roanoke early Sunday afternoon.

The fire started in the attic above the garage and caused a lot of smoke and electrical damage.

Crews on the scene said they don't know what sparked the flames.

The power has been cut off because of all the damage.

Powered by Frankly