Family of Six Homeless After Morning House Fire in Odessa

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ODESSA - A fire ravages an Odessa home on Friday morning, leaving a family of six homeless.

The flames erupted at a house on 21st Street, just before 8 a.m.

A mother and her four children were inside when the fire broke out but they all managed to get out safely.

The father wasn't home.

As you can see, the house is gone.

Fire crews believe an electrical problem sparked the blaze.

The Red Cross is now helping the family.