Smoke Causes Wal-Mart in Hobbs to be Evacuated - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Smoke Causes Wal-Mart in Hobbs to be Evacuated

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

HOBBS, N.M. - Smoke forced Wal-Mart customers to evacuate in Hobbs.

Customers were told to get out after smoke was seen near one of the entrances.

Turns out, it was all caused by a cigarette.

Apparently someone tossed it and it got stuck between to walls, causing the smoldering.

Fire crews quickly put it out.

The Wal-Mart has been reopened.

Powered by Frankly