Equipment Testing and Inspection
- Testing for refrigerant charge; refrigerant oil; combustion and draft; amperage draws; temperature differential, etc.
- Inspecting for worn or failed parts; oil level; safety controls; valves; water, oil and/or refrigerant leaks, etc.
- Professional recommendations
Optimum Preventative Maintenance
- Cleaning coil surfaces; electrical contacts; burners; blower wheels and housing; combustion chambers; pilot assemblies; heat exchangers; condensate drains and pans, etc.
- Lubricating motors; damper and fan bearings, etc.
Air Filter Service
- Filter inspection
- Filter cleaning and/or replacement as needed.
- Oils and lubricants
- Cleaning supplies and paints
- All refrigeration sales and service to include walk-in coolers/freezers and ice machines.
- 24-hr availability, 7 days a week
- Preferred customer rate with no overtime
- Priority response