Fire Sparks Up in Server Room at Odessa Municipal Court - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Fire Sparks Up in Server Room at Odessa Municipal Court

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ODESSA - A fire swept through the Odessa Municipal Court on Sunday night, forcing employees to do all the work by hand on Monday.

We're told the blaze broke out in the server room.

The room uses fans to keep the machines from overheating but one of them caught fire and fell onto a rubber mat causing the flames to spark up.

No serious damage was done but workers had to all paperwork by hand.   

Powered by Frankly