Fire Sparks Up Inside Home in Eunice - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: |

Fire Sparks Up Inside Home in Eunice

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

EUNICE, N.M. - A Eunice family is homeless this Christmas Eve after their home erupted in flames.

Around 3 a.m. Friday morning, fire crews were called out to a trailer house on Texas Avenue, down the road from the Targa Plant.

Firefighters say the fire began in a storage shed and spread to the mobile home right next door.

Investigators say the fire likely started in a wood burning stove inside the metal shed and quickly spread to the house.

Luckily, no one was inside the house at the time, but the home did belong to one man and his two children.

Powered by Frankly