ANDREWS - New details on a fatal fire in Andrews.
We now know the names of the two people who died in that blaze.
The Andrews Fire Department says 76-year-old Edna Jones and four year old Braden Van Zant died in the fire on northeast Third Street.
The flames broke out at the home around 8 a.m.
We're told the fire started in the children's bedroom
Investigators found a metal shaft from a Bar-B-Que grill lighter in the frame of the mattress.
The victims died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
The bodies of Jones and Zant were found inside the home after firefighters put out the flames.
Two others were hurt and were flown to a Lubbock hospital.
No word yet on how they're doing.