MIDLAND - Four Midlanders are without a home after a fire blazed through two apartments.
The fire happened about 1:30 Sunday afternoon at The Dakotas Apartments off Loop 250 and 'A' Street.
Midland Police tell NewsWest 9, they had to evacuate the entire building for what crews believe was an electrical blaze.
Crisis intervention and the Red Cross were called out to the scene.
They're providing food, shelter and clothing to the people living inside those two units.
Red Cross workers believe it was a washer/dryer unit that caught fire.
No one was injured in the blaze.