ODESSA - An Odessa family is sifting through the damage after a fire sparks in their home on Thursday night, not far from Sherwood Park in Odessa.
The flames sparked around 9:45 at a home in the 400 block of east 47th Street.
By the time firefighters reached the home, they could see the flames shooting through the windows of the home office.
The blaze pretty much torched that room.
The rest of the home suffered heat, smoke and water damage.
The family was not home at the time.
No injuries were reported.
Fire investigators have ruled the fire an accident.