Autopsy: Woman Died from Carbon Monoxide - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Autopsy: Woman Died from Carbon Monoxide

MIDLAND - A woman who was found dead in her home back in March died of carbon monoxide poisoning. That is the ruling from an autopsy.

53-year-old Betty Contreras was found dead on March 17th at a home in the 4300 block of Trevino in Midland.

Six others lived in the home. They were treated for exposure to carbon monoxide at Midland Memorial Hospital at the time.

A gas heater is believed to be the source of the Carbon Monoxide.

Powered by Frankly