MIDLAND - A rough start to Alcohol Awareness Month for some Midland convenience stores.
According to Midland Police, 8 out of 11 stores that were part of an undercover sting, sold beer to underage customers.
We're told only one of them even bothered to check ID's.
The clerks who made the sales for selling alcohol to minors face a Class A Misdemeanor.
THE FOLLOWING STORES THAT WERE CITED INCLUDE:
- Express Tunnel, 1901 N. Big Spring
- Kent Kwik, 2910 N. Big Spring
- 7-11, 115 W. Wadley
- 7-11, 3208 N. Midkiff
- Kent Kwik, 3300 N. Midkiff
- Kent Kwik, 1001 N. Midkiff
- Cedo Stop, 4321 W. Illinois
- Daiquiri Oasis, 340 N. Midland
The following stores were not cited: