Electrical Fire Sparks Up Inside a Midland Home - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Electrical Fire Sparks Up Inside a Midland Home

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

MIDLAND - An electrical fire leaves a Midland home in bad shape.

The flames started in the attic around nine Friday morning at a house in the 2300 block of north Main.

Somebody passing by, noticed the smoke coming out of the attic vents, and called the fire department. 

The house owner was there, but didn't notice the smoke.

Firefighters say they had to pull down the ceiling to find where the fire started.

The Red Cross has found the homeowner a place to stay until repairs can be made to his home.


 

Powered by Frankly