House Fire Sparks Up in Big Spring - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

House Fire Sparks Up in Big Spring

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

BIG SPRING - Another housefire in Big Spring caused by a household appliance.

The fire broke out last night in the 1300 block of Sycamore.

Investigators believe the lint inside the dryer started the blaze, and quickly spread to the back porch and kitchen causing major burns to the home.

Everyone inside the house was able to make it out safely.

Powered by Frankly