Space Heater to Blame for House Fire in Howard County - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Space Heater to Blame for House Fire in Howard County

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

HOWARD COUNTY - A space heater is getting the blame for a house fire in Howard County.

The blaze started on Tuesday afternoon at a home on Davis Road.

Volunteer firefighters were able to get the fire out quickly and contain the damage and no one was hurt.

Later in the afternoon, firefighters had to deal with a 150 acre grassfire started when those strong winds knocked a transformer from a power pole.

No buildings were burned and no injuries were reported.

Powered by Frankly