Fire Sparks Up Inside Mobile Home - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Fire Sparks Up Inside Mobile Home

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

A sparking wall socket gets the blame for a mobile home fire east of Midland.

A man was inside a trailer watching TV, a little after 8, when a wall socket in the room sparked and started a fire.

That room, a bathroom, and a closet were all destroyed; half the house has extensive smoke and water damage.

No one lives in the trailer; it's directly behind the property's main house.

No one was hurt.

Powered by Frankly