Fire Leaves Midland Family Homeless - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Fire Leaves Midland Family Homeless

MIDLAND - A Midland family is left homeless after a fire ripped through their residence Tuesday morning. 

The fire started just after 8:00 a.m. at a home in the 1800 block of Morgan Way.

Firefighters say the blaze started in the living room by a seven-year-old boy playing with matches. The fire spread from there and burned about half the home.     

Everybody made it out okay, but the house is ruled a total loss. The Red Cross is helping the family.

Powered by Frankly