BIG SPRING - Howard County authorities have made three more arrests in connection to a string of burglaries that has spanned several months. Six people have now been charged with the burglaries.
Big Spring Police and the Howard County Sheriff's Office have been investigating at least 30 residential burglaries in Big Spring and Howard County.
Three people have now been arrested and at least 13 cases have been cleared.
Autorities have arrested:
- 20-year-old Tony Sanchez of Big Spring
- 17-year-old Fabian Hilario of Big Spring
- 19-year-old Larry Valles of Big Spring
Three others were arrested earlier for the crimes including:
- 24-year-old Orlando Sanchez of Big Spring
- 19-year-old Dean Camden of Big Spring
- A 15-year-old juvenile