MIDLAND, TX (KWES) - Sunday evening, the Midland Fire Department responded to a structure fire at the Andrews Square East Apartment Complex.
No injuries were reported, however 16 apartment units were affected by the fire, and four of those were a total loss.
The cause of fire has been determined to be an electrical malfunction in a heater located inside one of the apartment units.
According to fire officials, they had to cut the power to building 10 where the fire was located.
Residents of the building were displaced due to the intensity of the building damage.